Dienstag, 14. Mai 2013

Epilogue


Well this little bit of info was originally supposed to be the end of chapter fifteen... but I did not want to give her any chance to spoil the day for Seamus


Ok, are you ready? 






"Dismissed?! What do you mean, dismissed?!"
 


"Which part of `claim dismissed´did you not understand, Ms Sweeney? It´s the very same term I have used every single one of the previous times you processed to reclaim custody of your sons"
 


"Ms Sweeney, why can´t you just let it go... this is the third time now in two years that you tried in vain to..."
 



 "Aw now look who´s talking! After all it´s YOU who keeps filing reports on how totally inept I am as a mother, you..."

"Exactly, and I must say you did not improve one bit over the last years, despite all the aid that has been offered."


  
"Blah blah. Who cares. They are MINE! You cant´t stop me from trying! I know my rights! This won´t be the last you see of me! You just wait and see!"




"Good grief"
"Yes Sir... guess she will be back again next year, she´s just to thick to accept it´s over"




BIG THANKS FOR READING! :oD
 

2 Kommentare: